Saturday, September 21, 2013

Reading Response (before I fall)

Is being popular the best thing? Samantha Kingston has three bestfriends Lindsey, Ally, and Elody. Lindsey so far is the one that wants it to be all about her, in the book they are having this Cupid day and last year she got 22 roses and now she wants 25 roses. The Cupid day people but you roses and if you get over 10 your the popular kids and your pretty. If you don't get over 10 your ugly and weird. Samantha said "I don't care how many I get but 15 would he nice." I feel like she is the outgoing, nice loving friend. I haven't got to find out a lot about her other bestfriends Ally, and Elody. This book so far does remind me of "Mean girls" and "Clueless" the two girly movies. The way they talk, what they talk about, and the way they dress is so like the movies. Lindsey even has of and on boyfriends like the main girl in mean girls does. It's so funny. This book is wonderful. Can't wait to read more. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good book! Even though nobody loves the mean girls, stories that involve them just grab me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clueless and Mean Girls are as classic as it gets! I love both those movies. They crack me up. Mostly because of all the ridiculous things that happen in them.

    ReplyDelete