Thursday, September 19, 2013

Inspiration (My Mom)

Christina Robinson is My mother, and is a mother to 3 children. She has me, my little brother Caden, and my older brother Devin. She is 36 years old, has brown hair, 5'5, and beautiful. Christina is outgoing, loving, friendly, caring, and everything else you can get out of a person. I love my mother to death, because i know i can tell her anything, and she will ask me anything that is wrong or went on. I can count on her to ask me questions about school, cheerleading, and just life. She is my mother that is always cheering me on for whatever sport, school, and dreams i have and will always support me or my brothers.I wouldn't be here without this person. My inspiration is a big part of my life and i'm always looking forward and wanting to be like my inspiration one day.She is the mother that i have no idea what i would do without, and wouldn't know how to do anything if she wasn't by my side ever step of the way. I know that she will never give up on me or my siblings. Always counting on us, and making our dreams come true. Having a mother from the day you are born until the day you past is the most important thing i believe you need in your life. In my life i really haven't had the best father in my life. My father and I don't get along at all, and my mother and father don't really either. So it's very hard to talk to him about anything, so that's why my inspiration comes from.I know that i can always count on my mother, and she knows i can count on her. She is not just my Mother, she is my Best-friend and always will be. I love my mother.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Morgan! This was very sweet. I admire how close you and your mom are. I also think it's great that she is your inspiration.
    Cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is wayyyy too cute! I love seeing mothers and daughters being close together. I hope she feels better too! :)

    ReplyDelete